- Longman Preparation Course to the TOEFL iBT
- Barron’s TOEFL iBT
- The most up-to-date TOEFL test prep manual on the market, the fifteenth edition of Barron’s TOEFL iBT is available in options that include a book with two MP3 CDs or book with two MP3 CDs and CD ROM. The manual presents:
- A general overview of the TOEFL Ibt
- Seven model TOEFL iBT tests with answer explanations and sample writing and speaking responses
- A review of required academic skills, including note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing
- A review of language skills, including listening, speaking, reading, and writing in English
The two MP3 CDs present audio prompts for the Listening, Speaking, and Writing sections of all TOEFL practice exams and exercises in the book. The manual can also be purchased with a CD-ROM and two MP3 CDs. The CD-ROM presents iBT versions of the book’s 7 TOEFL practice tests plus a bonus TOEFL iBT. The tests on the CD-ROM simulate actual test-taking conditions.